You may have to edit permissions in your app. When you first download Everdays, you're prompted to accept permissions for the app to access your contacts, location, and storage. If you reject the permissions, you won’t be able to upload photos to an announcement you're creating or to participate in stories.
To change permissions:
- Open up the system settings.
- Click Application Manager.
- Scroll to Everdays and select it.
- Choose Permissions.
- Make sure contacts and storage are turned on.
- Save those settings and then return to the app.
You should be able to upload photos in the app now.