How does the Everdays Professional account work?
Help your client families reach everyone they need when it matters most and gather their community of support. It's quite simple.
- Create an Announcement on our free professional platform or through one of our arrangement software integrations.
- Everdays generates a personalized text in your home's name to each client family member with a link to the Announcement.
- Family members download the free Everdays app, share the Announcement with their contacts, reaching everyone they need and staying connected with a dedicated space to remember their loved on.
All, with your home at the center of the conversation.
Accessing your professional account
Already have an account set up?
Access it at www.everdays.com/dash.
Still need to get started?
Our team is ready to help you. Fill out the Dashboard Registration here to get started.
Forgot your password?
Reset your password at https://everdays.com/dash/request-password.
Change your password
To change your password, follow these simple steps while logged into your account:
- Click on your name in the top righthand corner of your screen.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Choose Profile.
- Next, click on the Change Password tab.
- Enter your current password, then enter your new desired password.
- Click the blue Save button and you’re all set.
Edit funeral home, location and user information
Admin users have the ability to edit across multiple locations, users under the same home.
Select the Company Settings option from the profile menu. You will now see three tabs: About, Locations, and Users.
- About tab - upload or change your company logo and update your address.
- Locations tab - include additional locations or edit current ones.
- Users tab - add new users and delete users if necessary.
How do I add new users?
From the Company Settings
- Select Users Tab to add or edit additional admins or general users.
- When adding or editing an individual, you can select if they are an admin or a user.
- Hit Save when you’re all set.
Admins can update funeral home company information, set up additional general users, and create announcements. General users can only create announcements.
Can admins/users create announcements for all of my locations?
Yes. As long as all of your locations are included in your funeral home profile, admins and users can create announcements for any of your locations. This way, as employees work across locations, they'll never be in a situation where they don't have the ability to create an announcement for a family.