Everdays is a free service for your client families to help them notify family and friends when a loved one passes away. Everdays promotes your home not only to your clients’ network of family and friends, but also to a growing community of users who interact with the Everdays platform itself.
Everdays helps you support your families, drives increased event attendance, and puts you at the center of reaching the broader community.
Here are some tips to help you take advantage of all of the benefits of Everdays:
Introduce Everdays during the arrangement meeting
Share the Introducing Everdays video and explain the benefits that Everdays' free service offers for them.
- Add multiple family members to support sharing the news to the broader community. The power of Everdays comes in easily sharing the difficult news with friends and family. When sharing the app with your client family, highlight how to share the announcement with their phone contacts and/or social media.
- Share the benefits of private messages. Inform client families that they can receive private, secure condolences by sharing the announcement with friends and family. All messages are kept just a click away, forever.
- Highlight valuable features such as calendar sync and mapping capabilities. Help your client family recognize that those viewing the announcement can easily add events to their calendar and map the route to the specific event.
- Feature the value of photos and videos. Permanently memorialize a loved one by uploading photos. Once three photos are uploaded, a video will automatically be created including photos added to the announcement.
Take advantage of Everdays’ free collateral
- Add Everdays materials to folders provided to your client families. Include Everdays material in folders provided to your client families to take home and review. Contact Everdays when you need replacements.
- Keep Everdays arrangement forms in the arrangement room. Utilize Everdays arrangement forms to gather contact information for family members in the room as well as those not present to add to the Announcement.
Create an announcement for every decedent
Take the assumptive approach - "We're going to share information on our website and we're going to build an announcement for you to share via your phone, email, and social media."
Download the Everdays app
- Share it with your client family during the arrangement meeting so that they can see the benefits the app provides.
- Follow your own home in the app. Stay informed of any announcements added by others at your funeral home and at other locations.
- Encourage local clergy to follow your home in the app. For religious institutions that you frequently work with, ask them to download the app and follow your home(s) so that they may be informed of the passing of someone in the community.