How does the Everdays Partner Dashboard work?
As the only digital network dedicated to the funeral space, Everdays is setting a new standard for the industry. It's quite simple.
- Create an Announcement on our free Partner Dashboard or via one of our arrangement software integrations.
- Your client family receives a text message or email with a link to the published Announcement
- Family members share the announcement with their network, receive private condolences, and upload cherished memories.
All, with your home at the center of the Announcement.
Accessing the Dashboard
Already have a dashboard set up?
Access your Everdays Dashboard at www.everdays.com/dash.
Still need to get started?
Our team is ready to help you. Fill out the Dashboard Registration here to get started.
Forgot your password?
Reset your password at https://everdays.com/dash/request-password.
Change your password
To change your password while logged into the Partner Dashboard, follow these simple steps:
- Click on your name in the top righthand corner of your screen.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Choose Profile.
- Next, click on the Change Password tab.
- Enter your current password, then enter your new desired password.
- Click the blue Save button and you’re all set.
Edit funeral home, location and user information on your Everdays Dashboard
Admin users have the ability to edit the Dashboard.
In your Partner Dashboard, click on the Account tab at the top of the page. You will now see three tabs: About, Locations, and Users.
- About tab - upload or change your company logo and update your address.
- Locations tab - include additional locations or edit current ones.
- Users tab - add new users and delete users if necessary.
How do I add new users?
If you are currently an admin for your Partner Dashboard, you can add additional admins and general users by logging into the dashboard and following these simple steps:
- Click Account.
- Select Users Tab to add or edit additional admins or general users.
- When adding or editing an individual, you can select if they are an admin or a user.
- Hit Save when you’re all set.
Admins can update funeral home company information, set up additional general users, and create announcements. General users can only create announcements.
Can admins/users create announcements for all of my locations?
Yes. As long as all of your locations are included in your funeral home profile, admins and users can create announcements for any of your locations. This way, as employees work across locations, they'll never be in a situation where they don't have the ability to create an announcement for a family.